Purchase by instalments (leasing)
Delivery and gathering of furniture
Forms of payment
Furniture care advice
Become a privileged customer!
Quality of "SBA Idejos namams" goods correspond to standards valid in the Republic of Lithuania, technical terms and raised claims for good's sale.
Guarantee term for furniture
Guarantee is given for furniture up to 18 months, depending on the acquired furniture. Guarantee term for juridical persons is given up to 12 months.
Guarantee term for home techniques
For acquired home techniques in "SBA Idejos namams" salons a determined guarantee term in the guarantee check is given by its supplier.
Conditions of giving guarantee
- Guarantee is applied for goods quality defects, which occurred due to manufacturer's fault.
- Guarantee is valid for all furniture's constituents and complemented details, except the illuminant lights and transformers embedded in domestic technique and furniture.
- Natural wear of good or change of its qualities is not considered to be the defect of goods quality.
- Natural wood texture's or tone's inequality is not considered to be the defect of goods quality.
- Guarantee service is not applied in those cases, when goods are exploited wrongly or damaged due to customer's fault.
- SBA BALDAI corrects, completes or changes at its own charge measured quantitative and qualitative inadequacies during guarantee period.
It is necessary to know
Guarantee validity term is started to be counted from the day of assignment of goods for customer. Guarantee is given only after submitting these purchase documents:
- VAT invoice,
- Purchase check,
- Technical passport of furniture (present in package).
Keep these purchase documents, do not throw them away until the end of guarantee term.